Pick up this series and discover how to determine the way people think, feel and react – simply by looking at a sample of their writing.
This is also offered as a general interest webinar course – check the calendar for our next AHA sessions!
Just as body language and personal gestures are expressions of our personality, so is our handwriting. Where we are writing, scribbling or doodling, it is the brain expressing itself through hundreds of different symbols and strokes.
NOTE: This download is a zip file. Once you have downloaded it to the device of your choice you will need to uncompress or unzip it to view each of the modules. The files included are: Modules 1 – 5 PDF text/workbook AND a readme.txt file. It is very important that you open the readme.txt file to obtain the links and password information to access the audio files for this webinar. The audio files are too large to be provided as a singular download, therefore you will be directed to a password protected page to download each of the modules.
Learn through the analysis of handwriting, the answers to the following questions:
- Energy levels – some of us have more energy than others, where do you fit?
- How strong is your memory?
- How sensitive are you?
- Are you a team player?
Learn how to identify:
- Different ways of thinking. Some of us learn quickly and some of us like to learn more slowly. And some of us are more accurate than others when processing information.
- Imagination – how is yours?
- What it really means when you dot your I’s and cross your t’s…..and what it means if you don’t.
- Develop a greater sense of self awareness
- Gain a deeper understanding of potential compatibility issues
- Find out what your signature is really broadcasting about you
Let’s get started
Benefits and FAQ’s
Emotional outlay and decision making preferences
Do you have any boundary issues?
Quick Review of Module #1
Does Size Matter?
What is your world view? Your philosophical values?
Ouch! Hey, I’m sensitive
Quick Review of Module #2
Success Traits – how easy are they to spot?
Are you seeing i to I?
How much do you know now?
Quick Review of Module #3
Absorbing information – are you the tortoise or the hare?
What do the doodles you make on paper mean?
What does your signature broadcast to the world about you?
Meet some famous personalities on paper
Quick Review of Module #4
Analyze some famous writing samples
What about all the printers out there?