Influencing with Integrity is a 4 day workshop designed to provide insights into personality preferences, conflict navigation, nonverbal communication strategies and the basics of negotiation.
In October 2014, Faith provided 3 rounds of training to staff of Alberta Environment. Below are a few of the comments she received post-training.
– Faith is a very versatile instructor, able to make general concepts relevant and applicable to the group.Loved the course! Will use information learned in current work environment.
– Fantastic course – excellent insight into personalities and individual reflections.
– Great course! Lots of informative and useful info. Nice to participate in a course that isn’t GOA focused.
– Overall I really enjoyed the course. Faith was a great presenter. I was engaged throughout the duration of this 4 day workshop. She is an excellent teacher.
– Everyone in Government Services should take this training!
– This course was a little overwhelming at the beginning (1st hour) but by the end it made more sense. Very Interesting – I really enjoyed this course.
– Very practical and helpful! Gave really good perspectives. Thanks so much.
– This was a very useful course that I think everyone should have.
– I think the course was great and very useful and helpful! A refresher course would be a great addition.
– I didn’t know what to expect from this training and it surpassed anything I could have hoped for!
– This was a great course, filled with information that I can use in my work now and into the future.
– Would love to have additional refresher training and coaching between 6 and 12 months of this workshop.
– Everyone who has relationships – whether professional or personal – should take this course.
– Excellent for personal and work relationships
– The concepts were very enlightening. I understand myself a whole lot better now.